A little bit of work on the bike….

So, I received my new bars from Zombie Performance, they are a combination of Rabbit Ears and Ape Hangers, Steffan titled them ‘Almost Rabbits’. Here is a photo of them on the bike for mock up.


I also got a new fender in from BikePartsOutlet, this is an 11″ rear fender from a big dog chopper. Fit’s perfectly with my Michelin 205-60-15.


I’ve also been rewiring some things, moved my bright switch for my headlights, done away with the clutch engaging switch/sensor, re routing front brake wiring for the tail light and so forth. Also, this shows the bike completely stripped.


I have now removed the stock fender struts and will be welding on bolting tabs and adding a sissy bar.


Then, and last for this update. I have decided to finish the bike with swirls from a sanding pad on a drill. Then clear coat over the raw metal.



this is all for now. Let’s RAGE!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s